Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Scraper problem

From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:04:11 -0400

Ok the culprit was the sysinfo command, added error checking to the script so as to handle the error and give you info
on the error. svn up and test.

Cheers,
Carlos
On Jul 12, 2010, at 6:59 AM, Matt Gardenghi wrote:

HD, the console is run by root and the target victim is the only user on the machine.  That puts him as Administrator.

Calos, I'll need to test tonight when I get home.  I cleaned up the BT4 svn and tried again this morning with the
same results.  Tonight I'll try to rebuild my stripped down Ubuntu VM and run the old school install procedure
instead of the newer installer and see if that makes a difference.  It failed on that machine as well.

Matt