Metasploit mailing list archives

Lupin's download_exec_vbs payload

From: Miguel Rios <miguelrios35 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:13:43 -0700 (PDT)

Me again.

Anyone tried this great little gem of a payload that Lupin kindly provided?
see here

I played with it a bit a few days ago and it worked like a charm. However I've noticed the last couple of days that
when I generate this payload it seems to always try to connect to a private IP (192.168.56.1) instead of the URL that I
provide.
This is quite strange since it was working last week downloading from the provided URL without a hitch, but now it
seems that it only wants to go to 192.168.56.1.
Anyone else seeing this lately? Maybe when I svned recently I somehow broke the payload?
weird.