Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Excel with VBA and adobe_pdf_embedded_exe_nojs

From: Jeremy <jeremy () sudosecure net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:50:18 -0500

Hey Richard:

Can you send me the PDF create by adobe_pdf_embedded_exe_nojs?  I can
troubleshoot it to see if I see anything wrong with it.  I know both
Foxit and Adobe patched this in there latest releases but I was not
aware of Foxit stripping out and/or ignoring the parameters option,
but this may be so which would explain why on the cmd.exe shell is
displaying.  If you'll send your PDF to me I will test, or when I get
a few minutes I will try to recreate your issue to see if I can
recreate it.

As far as the other questions I will leave that up to the guru's, as I
don't know that I can be of any help there.  Sorry about that.

--jeremy

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Richard Miles