Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: New Exploits to Metasploit (CVE-2010-2729 and Adobe adobe_cooltype_sing.rb).

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 11:28:50 -0500

Hi,

Appear it's not working even with recent versions... weird. :(

I also see that my AV is detecting the exploit generated by
adobe_cooltype_sing.rb, it detect the .pdf file and automatic quarantine it.
There is a way to bypass it?

Also, it's possible to use the content (text, images, etc) of another pdf in
the one generated by metasploit?

And there is a feature to load a copy of the real pdf after exploitation? I
mean, it may help to call less attention of victim...

Anyone has any follow-up about CVE-2010-2729 (MS10-061) vulnerability?

I found this http://thatsbroken.com/?p=360

Thanks