Metasploit mailing list archives

Sachin Shinde wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

From: Sachin Shinde via LinkedIn <member () linkedin com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

LinkedIn
------------Sachin Shinde requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Sumit,

- Sachin Shinde

Accept invitation from Sachin Shinde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-u6t98-gdzlseyt-1q/vnNEhCg0k1Q7Vt0A8HNCJ6baCg9KVvYeKdD24oRA38sYSp/blk/I2329395383_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPcUcPkVcPAOcP99bPxhc6RvpBdObPkTczkTdjARdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Sachin Shinde
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-u6t98-gdzlseyt-1q/vnNEhCg0k1Q7Vt0A8HNCJ6baCg9KVvYeKdD24oRA38sYSp/blk/I2329395383_2/39vcPwPdjAPej8PcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on
your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to
know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation