Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: return values from railgun

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 08:59:06 -0400

I forgot about the strict RFC compliance on this list and only replied to
you Josh, here is my reply since you referenced it:

// It really depends on the call you make and what the API call returns,
attempt your call, attaching it to a variable and see what it spits out.

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker