Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Host Analysis

From: exibar () thelair com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:51:42 -0700

Although not open source, Mandiant has a couple offerings that will do what you want. They also have quite a few free tools that will also perform these functions.
  check them out, you'll be happy :-)

  Exibar

Quoting Abhijeet Hatekar <abhi.hatekar () gmail com>:

I would like to do complete remote system analysis by scanning registry,
services, processes, handles, network ports, shadow copies, open files, live
memory details etc and look for potential threats like Viruses, Malwares,
Rootkits.

GMER, ICESword, Autoruns can be used for most of these things but i would
like to know if there is a single tool available for doing all such things.
Responder is one such tool, however i am looking for alternatives.