Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Meterpreter snmp client?

From: Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 15:43:21 +0630

Please mention some kinds of detailed features you want in snmp client
for the framework.
Someone will see and code it.

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Emma Schreber <EmmaSchreber () gmx de> wrote:
We have a snmp scanner to bruteforce the community string.
But do we have a program to enumerate values and/or write them once we got the community string?

I found snmp-related libraries and mib lists, but I didn't find any snmp client like snmpwalk etc. in the framework.

Since meterpreter portforwarding only works for TCP I guess we can't use external tools in a pivoting situation.

How do you deal with snmp?