Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: svn up error

From: George Karagiannidis <redsolja () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:10:42 +0300

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 8:11 PM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:
On 22 June 2010 18:08, George Karagiannidis <redsolja () gmail com> wrote:
I did an "svn up" command and i interrupted it with ctrl+c.
Now whenever i do an "svn up" i get the following error that i dont
know how to fix:
svn: Working copy '.' locked
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

# svn cleanup
svn: In directory '.'
svn: Error processing command 'modify-wcprop' in '.'
svn: 'HACKING' is not under version control

I got BT4 and my working directory is /pentest/exploits/framework3/

Delete the framework3 directory and do a clean checkout from the msf
site. Its the easiest way to fix this type of svn problem.

Robin

What i did was to remove the framework3 directory, and then
svn co https://www.metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk framework3
i have revision 9581

now when i enter the msfconsole, it sais:
svn r9579 updated 164 days ago (2010.01.09)

my svn up doesnt update anything.

Any help is appreciated,
Thank you
--