Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: java msfgui

From: scriptjunkie <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:52:59 -0400

Unfortunately, Android does not support the swing GUI library that
this uses. Android also has other constraints that make it different
to program for, such as program flow is all driven by Google
callbacks, the program can be frozen/killed at any time and later
restarted, the screen is tiny and should only show one window, the
libraries are mostly different, etc. I'm sure an Android version can
be made, but it would have to be made from scratch.