Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Adding new payloads

From: Ty Miller <tyronmiller () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:35:24 +1000

If it makes any difference, I'm using win7 with msf3.3. Any other help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ty

On Wednesday, May 26, 2010,  <tyronmiller () gmail com> wrote:
Unfortunately ~/.msf3/logs/framework.log is empty, but thanks for the tip.

I added the handler_type_alias code to the payload stager module, but still no love.

If it helps, I'm using the reverse_https payload files as a basis to work from. So I copied the following files and
renamed them to be those listed in my first email, then went through and modified relevant references to https to
point to mypayload (mainly the handler stuff).

./msf3/external/source/shellcode/windows/x86/src/stager/stager_reverse_https.asm
./msf3/external/source/shellcode/windows/x86/src/block/block_reverse_https.asm
./msf3/modules/payloads/stagers/windows/reverse_https.rb
./msf3/lib/msf/core/handler/reverse_https.rb

Thanks,
Ty