Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How to call Console::UI from MSF plugin

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:49:55 -0500

On 4/4/2010 10:21 AM, eski mo wrote:
Thanx HD, But , my query is still unsolved. I want to call the
interactive commands from my plugin (say run_me_baby.rc ,placed at
msf3/plugin folder). What you're telling me is the executing of ruby
code by ./msfconsole (correct if wrong). I only want to know which
module to call frm inside my plugin say run_me_baby.rc.

Plugins should be able to call run_single as well, but I forget the
direct object path, you will need to look around. Trying to mix RC files
with plugins is kind of hairy, you would be better of just running RC
scripts from the console (example below)

in that case how to kill the code (running in memory).

I short my query is to execute the following codes from inside my
plugin say run_me_baby.rc. .

"use windows/smb/ms08_067_netapi
 set LHOST 192.168.1.1
set LPORT 12345
set PAYLOAD something
exploit -j"

just wanna do this.

msf3> resource /path/to/run_me_baby.rc

To stop a task after some amount of time, either hit ^C or add a
::Timeout.timeout(seconds) block around the code.

-HD