Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Formatting msfconsole output

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:16:34 -0400

Could make it even easier: ./msfcli | less

;-)

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Casey W. O'Brien
<obrien.casey () gmail com> wrote:
Helps if I reply to all: Try this:
user1@pentest:/pentest/exploits/framework3#echo show exploits | ./msfconsole
2>&1 | grep dcerpc (replacing dcerpc with whatever exploit name you’re
interested in finding).
CO