Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: why oracle > db_export_extension removed?

From: MC <mc () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:10:32 -0500 (CDT)

Jacky,
The dbms_metadata_get_xml module should cover 9i if i remember correctly. it was an example of how the oracle mixin could allow for further exploits to be written that where not covered by certain nids or hips products. i think we may have covered during our defcon talk.

as far as the db_export_extension module, i can push it to svn in a bit.

~mc