Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Error connecting to Nexpose

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:51:21 -0500

On 3/16/2010 8:37 PM, 顺达张 wrote:
Hi all,

After installing Nexpose (download from Metasploit web site), I tried to
connect (using nexpose_connect) to it, but always fail.
I installed Nexpose in windows2003 sp1, run metasploit in local or
remote, errer message was the same:
*Error while running command nexpose_connect: #<RuntimeError: Illegal
character '&' in raw string "*
More detail error messages are in the end of this mail.

This indicates your version of NeXpose has not been activated, please
login to the NeXpose web interface, go to Administration -> NeXpose ->
Licensing and make sure your key is activated.

-HD