Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: HTTP Capture Module

From: Jonathan Cran <jcran () 0x0e org>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:53:57 -0500

Well, you could modify the module (/msf/modules/auxiliary/server/capture),
probably in the dispatch_request(cli, req) or the close_client(cli) method.
Not sure what you're trying to do though... How would you gauge if a user
has finished submitting requests? presumably you'd have grabbed some
credentials?

jcran

hehe, on a side note, i found this random/funny while grepping through the
module:

        # http://us.version.worldofwarcraft.com/update/PatchSequenceFile.txt
        if(req.resource == "/update/PatchSequenceFile.txt")
            print_status("HTTP #{cli.peerhost} is trying to play World of
Warcraft")
        end

"i'm in ur mmorpg, stealin ur gold :)"