Metasploit mailing list archives

bit9 parity blocking process migration?

From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:28:04 -0500

I have a test box with bit9's parity running in lock down mode.  I used to
be able to exploit it and do whatever I wanted using meterpreter (except
upload and run non-whitelisted exe's of course) because of the awesomeness
of dll injection.  I upgraded the parity agent to the newest version (5.1),
which I don't think has been released yet, but now I can't migrate to a
system process from a local admin process, which used to be no problem.
migrate just sits there forever, never completing or timing out.  I don't
suppose anyone else is having migration problems?  If not, definitely need
to figure out what bit9 is doing

I rev updated today.

vic is winxp sp 3

--