Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: windows packages

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 08:53:42 -0500

On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 15:25 +0300, Bahtiyar Bircan wrote:
Is there any way to improve  proxy ing  connections instead of
deploying  metasploit and other tools to victim machine ?
First options that come in mind  are :
- SSH tunneling
- SSL  tunnelled  connections.
- Netcat/Cryptcat reverse connections
- OpenVPN  tunneled connection..

I dont know how , but in Core Impact  you can set newly deployed agent
as a source , and all connections are proxied through new agent.. This
method seems more efficient to me..

As Ben mentioned, the 'route' command along with Meterpreter does some
of this now, however its lacking in features and speed. Adding a better
relay or pivoting mechanism is on our list for 3.4.

-HD