Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Meterpreter not working at Metasploit Framework 3.3.1?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:23:45 -0600

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM, HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com> wrote:
On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 19:23 -0600, Richard Miles wrote:
And it stop in this screen forever, I'm waiting for more than 30
minutes. For sure it's not normal. With old release from framework 3 I
did the same and it worked, but it was useless because there was no
hashdump and other cool stuff that I want to use.

We hit a bug with 3.3.1 just before the release was cut, if you svn
update/msfupdate it is fixed. We plan on releasing 3.3.2 with this fix
among others and some new features.

I don't think it's the problem, see that my test was with a updated
copy, before try it I updated yesterday. See the output: =[ svn r7791
updated today (2009.12.09)

I updated (over svn) today again and the same happen.

Thanks

-HD