Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: 3.4 dev

From: Brian Milliron <antechrist () io com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:59:54 -0600

HD Moore wrote:
3.3.1-dev is actually 3.4-dev in disguise right now - we decided to put
out a point release to address some of the bugs discovered after the
original 3.3 release, but before 3.4 was ready. The result is a
temporary change of svn trunk from 3.4-dev to 3.3.1-dev and in a few
minutes, 3.3.1-release, followed by a change back to 3.4-dev :-)

The 3.3.1 release also includes a major new feature (not in the tree
yet) which will be announced in the morning.

Ok, cool.  I thought I was going to have to get my hacker decoder ring
replaced or something. :p