Metasploit mailing list archives

apache_mod_rewrite_ldap problem

From: Genesys SecTI <seguranca () meupctravou com br>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:38:24 +0000

Hi (again),

When try to use the exploit apache_mod_rewrite_ldap, it appears:

msf exploit(apache_mod_rewrite_ldap) > exploit

[-] Exploit failed: No encoders encoded the buffer successfully.
[*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.

or...

./msfcli exploit/windows/http/apache_mod_rewrite_ldap RHOST=127.0.0.1 PAYLOAD=windows/shell_bind_tcp E
[*] Please wait while we load the module tree...
[-] Exploit failed: No encoders encoded the buffer successfully.

Tried both in BackTrack 4 and Windows 7, SVN updated 1 minute ago.

I think it was discussed before, but not found anything in google.

Can help?

Thanks again,

Genesys