Metasploit mailing list archives

smb2_negotiate_func_index problem

From: Darren.Shady at sunh.com (Darren Shady)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:06:53 -0600

Are u trying to connect to 445 over the Internet? Most isps block that. Or did I just misunderstand your setup?
Darren Shady

This E-mail and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, please delete it and do not read, distribute, or reproduce it. The unauthorized use of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.