Metasploit mailing list archives

Unix meterpreter?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (HD Moore)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:55:51 -0500

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 09:47 +0900, Jun Koi wrote:
Hi,

I saw the program of the last Ekoparty conference, which has a talk on
Unix meterpreter. Now the conference is over, anybody knows where to
get the slides?

What is the current status of that work?

The base meterpreter core and extension loader, written by JR, is ready
to go. The code presented at Ekoparty was an implementation of the
stdapi module that works with the rest of the POSIX code. We haven't see
the submission for that code yet, but its the last requirement before we
add the stagers and start testing.

-HD