Metasploit mailing list archives

Offensive Security's "Metasploit Unleashed" Course

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:04:44 +0200

Hi bob,

1st point, a question for the m-l moderators:
- Does/can this publication have to be discussed here?
Because:
1) For sure that's a fucking good shit ;p
2) But, I think we should receive comments about each line of the
paper...

2nd point, I "agree" with you bob. But anyway, for a better lab, you/we
should think about ESX or Xen...

/JA

Le mardi 22 septembre 2009 ? 07:16 -0400, Bob Bruen a ?crit :
Hi,

  In the requiremented materials section VMWare is mentioned along with MS
Virtual PC, but Virtual Box is not. VBox works as well as VMWare, is free
and Open Source.

               --bob