Metasploit mailing list archives

small fix on fuser.rb and ttyprompt.rb (exploits/solaris/telnet)

From: mc at metasploit.com (MC)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 07:43:49 -0500 (CDT)

committed. thanks!

~mc

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, rmkml wrote:

Hi,
Metasploit version (svn 13aug2009) have a small pb when I start two old
exploits, ok example:
msf > use solaris/telnet/fuser
msf exploit(fuser) > show payloads
msf exploit(fuser) >
same pb for ttyprompt.rb (no payloads list)

ok my small simplified diff: {joigned two diff unified files}
- 'PayloadType' => 'cmd_interact',
+ 'PayloadType' => 'cmd',

ok with small patch:
msf > use solaris/telnet/fuser
msf exploit(fuser) > show payloads
 Compatible payloads
 ===================
  Name                       Description
  ----                       -----------
  cmd/unix/bind_perl         Unix Command Shell, Bind TCP (via perl)
  cmd/unix/generic           Unix Command, Generic command execution
  cmd/unix/reverse           Unix Command Shell, Double reverse TCP (telnet)
  cmd/unix/reverse_perl      Unix Command Shell, Reverse TCP (via perl)
msf exploit(fuser) > set PAYLOAD cmd/unix/bind_perl
msf exploit(fuser) > set RHOST a.b.c.d
msf exploit(fuser) > exploit
[*] Started bind handler
[*] Setting USER environment variable...

Regards
Rmkml
Crusoe-Researches.com