Metasploit mailing list archives

passiveX payloads.

From: wullie19 at ntlworld.com (rogue)
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:50:45 +0100

Thanks.

Once again appreciate the hard work guys.

Rogue

I have some reason to believe another change may have broken passivex
between my checkin and current. I've used it a few times since then
and not had success, but haven't been able to get it off my 'to do'
list and actually work on it.

Whenever I can, I'll kick out a message stating what I find.  If
anyone else has the time and wants to take a look, you are of course
welcome :)