Metasploit mailing list archives

[O.T.] load db_mysql autopwn don't work!!

From: wullie19 at ntlworld.com (rogue)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:38:59 +0100

Hi there.

The new revision seems to already load the plugin, you should just do
db_create and you should be good to go.

Also noticed when I used it yesterday with a windows exploit it uses
meterpreter stager :-)

-rogue

Hi All.
I don't know if the problem; my new install? o the svn packages?.
I setup a fresh debian VM and install Metasploit like others PC than i use.
I was trying to use a load db_mysql for autopwn options but receive the
following error:

debian:~/msf3# ./msfconsole

                |                    |      _) |

 __ `__ \   _ \ __|  _` |  __| __ \  |  _ \  | __|

 |   |   |  __/ |   (   |\__ \ |   | | (   | | |

_|  _|  _|\___|\__|\__,_|____/ .__/ _|\___/ _|\__|
                              _|

       =[ msf v3.3-dev
+ -- --=[ 365 exploits - 233 payloads
+ -- --=[ 20 encoders - 7 nops
       =[ 138 aux

msf > load db_mysql
[-] Error while running command load: no such file to load --
/root/msf3/plugins/db_mysql
msf >

I list the /plugins directory and there isn't the db_mysql.rb

The svn install was: svn co http://metasploit.com/svn/framework3/trunk/
msf3

Please let me know what is wrong.
Thanks in advance for reading.