Metasploit mailing list archives

Thanks for the advice.

From: kbeaver at principlelogic.com (Kevin Beaver)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:59:38 -0500

Also check out Nessus and QualysGuard (which is what I use). The key to
all of this is to find a good tool you're comfortable with, get to know
it really well, and stick with it. This will save you a ton of time.

Kevin Beaver
Independent information security advice ~ Principle Logic, LLC
www.principlelogic.com ~ securityonwheels.com

rOgUe wrote:
Kalgecin thanks for the advice friend, Ive never used scripts in nmap before
(except for the default ones used for OS & service version detection) so im
reading up on that now.

Donnie sure my question may seem daft to a big hot shot guru like yourself
but to say that ive not got a clue is just insulting. So unless your going to
say something helpful I think you should come down from your podium
pal.