Metasploit mailing list archives

is it possible to attach metasploit payloads withpdf

From: jeffs at speakeasy.net (jeffs)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:51:26 -0400

In the current trunk which exploits are known to work with IE7?

On vista and/or xp?

This is the metasploit revision I have:  6452

search 'internet explorer'

returns:
 Name
Description

   ----
-----------

   windows/browser/ie_createobject             Internet Explorer COM
CreateObject Code Execution
   windows/browser/ie_iscomponentinstalled     Internet Explorer
isComponentInstalled Overflow
   windows/browser/ie_unsafe_scripting         Internet Explorer Unsafe
Scripting Misconfiguration
   windows/browser/ie_xml_corruption           Microsoft Internet
Explorer Data Binding Memory Corruption
   windows/browser/ms03_020_ie_objecttype      MS03-020 Internet
Explorer Object Type
   windows/browser/ms06_013_createtextrange    Internet Explorer
createTextRange() Code Execution
   windows/browser/ms06_055_vml_method         Internet Explorer VML
Fill Method Code Execution
   windows/browser/ms06_057_webview_setslice   Internet Explorer
WebViewFolderIcon setSlice() Overflow
   windows/browser/ms06_067_keyframe           Internet Explorer
Daxctle.OCX KeyFrame Method Heap Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
   windows/browser/ms06_071_xml_core           Internet Explorer XML
Core Services HTTP Request Handling
   windows/browser/ms09_002_memory_corruption  Internet Explorer 7
Uninitialized Memory Corruption Vulnerability

Is that pretty much all of them?

I can't seem to get any to work with /windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp on
a windows xp machine.

I'm looking for one that is not too old and would still have some
potential with a vista machine.

Thanks.