Metasploit mailing list archives

adobe reader 9

From: rsreese at gmail.com (Stephen Reese)
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:08:34 -0400

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:04 AM, rogue <wullie19 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hi list.

Ive been searching everywhere to no avail for weeks now for a module for the
adobe reader 9 exploit, as well as banging my head against the desk trying to
get the exploit code from milworm to work so could someone please point me in
the direction of working exploit code for this vulnrability? or even some info
on creating pdf file format exploits with ruby would be a great help.
thanks.

-rogue.

P.s If some one sends me one off list would really appreciate it as well as
keep it quiet ;-)

I was also interested in figuring this out. If you share what you have
than maybe so of the list members may be able to help figure it out...