Metasploit mailing list archives

burp import script

From: aczire at gmail.com (Aczire)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:05:47 +0530

Hi list,

I too like it, seeing this, an idea, can we all collect scripts not in trunk
and post the links to them here or on msf site itself?

What I mean is, thr are a lot of scripts, both Exploits and Auxs in the web,
but not in trunk, if we all could collect links to it,

A central repo of non official msf modules and also, since we are only
linking to them, I hope it wont raise any C problems?

I'm sure it'll be a lot helpful for all others.

Let me know what you all think abt this,

Thanks,

Acz

  _____