Metasploit mailing list archives

Can we get info to mirror the whole project?

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:18:48 -0600

There has been a working metasploit web site throughout the "attack",
its just that the host and/or port changes as it needs to. To see the
latest link, keep an eye on http://blog.metasploit.com/

We have more than enough bandwidth and IPs, I just don't want to burn it
responding to DDoS requests, so keep moving the site out of the line of
fire. I appreciate the offer of mirrors, but all that would do (in the
sense of RR DNS) is spread the DDoS across everyone else. The
alternative, just using a different domain and/or IP is what I am
already doing.

-HD