Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 3.2 Online Update Problem

From: professor0110 at gmail.com (Professor 0110)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:22:50 +1000

Hi all,

I recently downloaded Metasploit 3.2 onto a laptop running Windows Vista. It
works fine, but when I try to perform an online update, I encounter this
error message:

 Reduced: 99% of original size [ 644 x 102 ] - Click to view full image

Now, I'm not really sure how to go about fixing this problem. Are there any
alternative methods I could use to update the Metasploit Framework?

Also, this is the second time I've installed Metasploit. The first time, the
file that was needed to update the Metasploit Framework was deleted by
Symantec Antivirus. I then proceeded to uninstall Symantec Antivirus, and
then reinstalled the Metasploit Framework. But as I have already mentioned,
I've encountered the error again.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Cheers,

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/97e48a9202.jpg