Metasploit mailing list archives

switch to version 1.8.6

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 23:03:26 -0600

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 07:30 +0530, webDEViL wrote:
Although I am using 1.8.6, I still get this error. Anyone know why?

The changes which introduced this bug were backported to 1.8.6 on some
distributions. While Gentoo and Ubuntu (among others) have fixed it,
other platforms have not. Which distribution are you using?

-HD

[root at localhost framework-3.2]# ./msfconsole

***
*
*** This version of the Ruby interpreter has significant problems, we
*** strongly recommend that you switch to version 1.8.6 until these