Metasploit mailing list archives

meterpreter error -- Ruby Version

From: lazydj98 at yahoo.com (Joshua Smith)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:02:20 -0700 (PDT)

I had a similar problem w/CYGWIN and had a hell of a time downgrading.  CYGWIN installer didn't offer an old ver (like
it does for pretty much everything else), I found some refs to a repository you could add which had old ports, but it's
dead, so I tried to compile from source which was one issue after another.  I had given up, but will go back to 1.8.7
and svn the fix.  As always HD, you're the man.

 -Josh