Metasploit mailing list archives

screenshot with meterpreter

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:38:00 +0100

Hi there,

of course, this should be considered in the post-exploitation stage.
Even if it's still not implemented as a dll yet, this can be easily done
using an Xbackdoor (
http://spool.metasploit.com/pipermail/framework/2008-November/003771.html
) payload like this:
dCopyBlt(copyScreen,IMG_SC,copySrcCopy,WinOutXPos(),WinOutYPos(),WinOutHeight(),WinOutWidth())

This should be anyway useful for you:

// Retrieves the DC (Device Context) of a window, control or screen.
This DC can be used to handle the window or the control with Windows API
(especially the drawing functions of the Windows API).
// Note: If SysGetDC was already called and if the previous DC was not
freed by SysReleaseDC, SysGetDC automatically frees the former DC.
// Retrieve the DC of the "Microsoft Word - 2008 Sales.DOC" window
ResHandle = SysWinHandle("Microsoft Word - 2008 Sales.DOC")
ResGetDC = SysGetDC(ResHandle)

Good luck
/JA

Lukas Kuzmiak a ?crit :
Hi all,

I've been searching for some meterpreter script or another easy way to
take screenshot with meterpreter (or some other way to see what's
going on on remote computer) but I havn't got any success.

Do you know about something easy? I don't want to code some binary or
something , so I'm looking for some meterpreter script preferably.

Thanks in advance.

lukash