Metasploit mailing list archives

save settings in msf 3

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:36:45 -0600

On Saturday 22 November 2008, jeffs wrote:
For many of us users who run metasploit on thumb drives this presents
space problems. ?Is there a way in ruby or metasploit (hoping config
option) where we can redirect or specify that these files are saved on
a local hard drive /mnt folder?

For things like meterpreter scripts,the best way is to just edit the
script and change the path. It may be worth adding a parameter to these
scripts which can define the output path, but both of these were created
as examples of what you can do and not absolute features.

I don't know enough ruby to alter the save paths and have tried without
success.

Where /tmp or Framework.config_directory are specified, change this to the
destination path you want to store the files to.

-HD