Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.2 "lite" Edition

From: egypt at metasploit.com (egypt at metasploit.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:21:10 -0700

I had 3.2 trunk working on an N810 a couple of months ago, but
readline is broken and without it the little keyboard is difficult to
use with msfconsole.  The next time I find myself with nothing to do
(yeah, right) I want to take another look at it.  Maybe I'll port
msfgui to the haldon environment, who knows.

--egypt