Metasploit mailing list archives

Meterpreter tcpdump script

From: basehat at gmail.com (base64)
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:41:02 -0800

I would love to see see this implemented as a meterpreter extension, and
have been meaning for some time to release something simliar written as an
extension.

If you could provide the packet sniffer sdk this would greatly help, and
thanks again for your code!

Best Regards,
Adrian Castro

basesixtyfour.com