Metasploit mailing list archives

jruby

From: tdhauser at gmx-topmail.de (tdhauser at gmx-topmail.de)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 12:14:47 +0200

Hi,
I tried to run metasploit framework with jruby but wasn't very luck. It breaks off with the following error msg: "no
implicit conversion from nil to integer"

I traced that error back to msf/core/encoded_payload.rb line 52 where
  priority = Thread.current.priority
returns nil. Hence, resetting the thread's priority on line 75
  Thread.current.priority = priority
fails with the mentioned error...

Payload generation and encoding works fine, only the thread priority stuff causes problems.
--> Commenting out those lines fixes that issue but .... :/

Regards, Thomas.
--
Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer