Metasploit mailing list archives

Exploit info

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:10:55 -0500

This flag indicates whether the exploit results in a privileged code exec,
with privileged defined as root or system or local/domain admin. This is
used to determine which payloads are compatible -- for example, the
windows/adduser payload requires admin, otherwise it can't add the
account, so we only match it to exploits that provide admin or better.