Metasploit mailing list archives

Adding custom/new exploits to metasploit framework 3

From: radha.gopalani at gmail.com (neelima sharma)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 14:10:03 +0530

Hi,

Firstly I would like to thank the Metasploit team for providing such a great
tool free of cost. I'm a new user to this tool. Currently, I am able to run
existing exploits, however I am not able to find a way of adding exploits to
the framework. There are certain exploits which are there on the Internet in
terms of .rb files but are not part of the framework download. So I am able
to download them but unable to add them to the framework. Just putting them
in the exploit directory is not doing the trick. Can anyone help me
understand how can I add these exploits so I can run them.

Thanks
Radha