Metasploit mailing list archives

Skape still in Metasploit Team?

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:58:34 -0700

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:13:43PM +0200, null wrote:
Hello list,

I know that's not of my business, but I am sure that may people on this list are
asking the same question: will Mr. Miller still contribute to Metasploit
Framework even if he's doing part of "Redmond Team" now?

Anyway, thanks for everything Skape. And good luck.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to contribute to Metasploit now.  Even
though I haven't written many exploits for Metasploit, the public isn't
capable of delineating between one part of Metasploit and the others...

Hopefully I'll be able to help out again at some point down the road :)

Matt