Metasploit mailing list archives

question about run_exploit_using_base.rb

From: mtaba1979 at gmail.com (M.Tabatabai)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:41:01 +0200

so, at weekend I checked everything. I fixed my problem and the script
was ok again, but my session was still not permanent.

The session problem was happening because I was using _INTERACT method
instead of INTERACT method.
(as I mentioned before I had changed the original script in order to
run the script).
so I changed again the script to its original method and fixed a small
problem there too:

framework/documentation/samples/framework/run_exploit_using_base.rb , Line 41:
session.interact
should be converted to:
session.interact(input,output)

the same issue is happening in run_exploit_using_core.rb (Line 57)
thank you again for your support.