Metasploit mailing list archives

iPhone Unlock and Jailbreak.

From: abhi.hatekar at gmail.com (Abhijeet Hatekar)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:10:58 -0500

Thanks HD,
i thought you have done some work on weasel and written shellcodes for arm
processor, so you could help me out.
Anyways, Can you redirect me to the correct mailing list? I tried on
modmyiphone but no luck :(

Thank you,

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 5:38 PM, H D Moore <hdm at metasploit.com> wrote:

This is probably not the best mailing list for that question, but the old
jailbreak (1.1.1) exploited a vulnerability in the TIFF parser, which
lead to code execution, which allowed access to the root filesystem by
symlinking it into the area exposed to iTunes. I am not sure what the
latest ziPhone code uses.

-HD