Metasploit mailing list archives

Anti-Virus Issues

From: lists at carnal0wnage.com (cg)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:53:20 -0400

if sticking the .exe in system32\yourmom doesn't work AND since you said
the user add payload is working...

If you have an account on the box, why dont you just remote desktop in
and turn the AV off? or using psexec or winexe connect to the box with
your credentials, find a location that the AV WILL allow you to run an
exe from and just put it and execute it from there (like a meterpreter
payload).

Maybe another option is the download and execute payload, depending on
where it downloads it to (obviously)

hth

-CG