Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework 3.1 TEST3 (Windows)

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:41:31 -0600

I just uploaded yet-another win32 installer for 3.1-dev:
 - https://metasploit.com/metasploit-3.1-win32-TEST3.exe

Major differences since the last installer:

 * The GUI doesn't have an ugly black console behind it
 * The GUI Console screen supports ^C/^Z for sessions
 * Removed GUI menu options for incomplete features
 * Tons of bug fixes and stability improvements
 * A few minor cosmetic improvements
 * Bug fixes to the 'search' command in msfconsole

I have one "real" bug left, a handful of cosmetic changes to the module
tree, the 3.1 web site and documentation updates, and .. thats it! Please
keep testing the Win32 install and the 3.1-dev tree, with any luck we can
ship 3.1 before February 1st.

Thanks for the feeback!

-HD